Virtual Coaching via Skype
If you find computers and technology confusing and don’t know how to keep up with the digital world, I can help you feel confident with virtual coaching either one-on-one, or in groups! Though my heart lies with photos, I work extensively with other media formats and digital files, and as a Professional Organizer, productivity is my middle name!
If you’re trying to get organized, you need to know the basics first. With computer & tech coaching, we’ll take a look at how to upload a file, download a file, send and receive emails, how to share via the cloud, save your files, and much more. No matter if you have a Mac or a PC, or if you don’t know the difference between the two, we’ll start from scratch.
If you’re an intermediate or advanced user, we can take a look at how to set up and run your own blog or website, how to automate your social media, how to set up funnels, or how to use project management software for maximum productivity!
All coaching is done online, but don’t worry – I will guide you on how to get started!
Here are a few examples of the topics I coach:
- Managing email accounts
- Creating digital file naming conventions
- Organizing digital files consistently
- Setting up and publishing a blog
- Digital event planning & launch prep
- Signing up for and using a cloud service
- Setting up backup solutions for digital collections
- Running automated tasks using Zapier or IFTTT
- Setting up and managing social media accounts
- Planning or transition to a digital calendar
- Create digital binders in Evernote or Airtable
- Using project management software solutions
All coaching is done via Skype. Virtual organizing starts at $85/hour. Monthly maintenance packages available.