If you are new to photo organizing, it can be really difficult to know where to start! That’s why this page exists! Here, I put the all the must-read articles, must-watch videos, free courses and other fun resources to get you started on the right track towards organizational bliss! Enjoy!
Before you start organizing, it’s important that you understand the basics of the organizing process! To help you get a solid foundation, I have created a free email course that will explain some of the basics in just minutes a day. What I call “the organizing formula” is a proven set of step that lets your organize anything well. Organizing photos is really no different than organizing shoes. You just have to understand the workflow! This course explains the exact step you need to take, and in what order, regardless of what you’re trying to organize.
I want everyone to understand how to backup their photos (yes, even if they’re not organized!), so I’ve written a 5-part series on the topic, which will help you figure out all the moving parts. Click the links to read!
- Backup Basics Part 1: The Different Types of Backups
- Backup Basics Part 2: What’s Your Backup Strategy
- Backup Basics Part 3: Why Syncing isn’t Always a Good Idea
- Backup Basics Part 4: Setting Up Automatic Backups
- Backup Basics Part 5: Choosing the Right Cloud
Other Popular Posts
Here are a few of my other popular blog posts:
- What’s the REAL reason your photos are disorganized?
- The #1 mistake people make when trying to organize their photos (+how you can avoid it)
- Are you signing away your digital rights?
- Why dealing with your analog memories first is a bad idea
- 3 Steps to picking the perfect external hard drive for your photo needs (in plain English
Access the Resource Library for FREE Exclusive Content!
The resource library on this website is full of exclusive content created specifically for my email subscribers. Inside, you’ll find guides and checklists to make the first few steps of organizing so much easier. Click here to subscribe and get your password! Once you have your password, just click “Free Resources” in the menu, and log in.